9 in 1 children gamesis a free application that includes nine educational games so that they can try before you buy. The 9 games are organized as follows:
- Logic: colors, numbers, letters, photographs, and geometric figures.
- Logic advanced level: count (addition, subtraction and multiplication), Roman numerals and figures. Designed for kids @ s from 4 years.
- Peekaboo: the typical play with babies to get a handkerchief to her face to hide. With different scenes working cognitive development smaller; l @ s @ s.
- Tangrams: different levels.
- Mosaic: different levels.
- Memory: different levels.
- Operations of addition and subtraction: for kids @ s of 4 to 10 years.
- Multiplication and division operations: for kids @ s of 4 to 10 years.
- "MathLandia"Designed for kids @ s of one year. It is a game with different activities in order to enter the 1 10 numbers, order, remove and put a number, and begin in the addition and subtraction. All very guided through drawings that guide the Nin @.
As we mentioned at the beginning of the post the application is a small sample of games available but can work perfectly all areas discussed without buying anything. It is possible to download each game as a separate application for a reasonable price (in between euro and 2 each application).
The application is available in English and a game, such as logic, have stories in Spanish, French, Russian and Ukrainian. All games have a very friendly and intuitive, so that is a good way to learn from either sin @ s with a language other than the mother.
From iDidactic encourage you to try the free application, both families and schools to more discretion to decide when an application that interests you. Given the wide range of options and ages offers the app is easy to find a party interested.